- Website Information
- SCOPE OF OUR SERVICES
- Suppliers’ Rules and Restrictions
- Price Match Promise
- Service fees
- Additional charges from hotels
- Additional charges and refunds
- Travel Insurance
- Service delivery process
- Order confirmation/cancellation and exchange process
- Payment procedures
- USER ACCOUNT
- TRAVELNER REWARDS
- Intellectual Property
- Complaints about Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights
- Your Use
- Interactive Facilities and User Content
- Use Restrictions
- Your Warranties
- Your Privacy
- Governing Law
- Limitation of Liability
- Force Majeure
- Our Relationship
- Contact Us
YOU MUST READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE BELOW BEFORE CONTINUING USING THIS SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE CONFIRMS YOUR AGREEMENT AND COMPLIANCE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS MENTIONED BELOW.
Website www.travelner.com/vn-en (“Website”, “This Site”) is owned by Travelner Vietnam Co., Ltd (“we”, “Travelner”) with business registration number: 0316930918 issued by the Business Registration Office, Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on July 6th, 2021.
This Site displays information about travel locations, airfares, tours, packages, transportation, flight times and dates, foreign currency, schedules, information about Travelner, and many other things.
Most of this information is supplied to us by third-party providers including airlines, hotels, and transportation suppliers. Therefore, although we have taken reasonable care to ensure that this information is correct and up to date, we cannot check the accuracy of such information where it is provided to us by third parties. We accept no responsibility for information supplied to us by third parties. We recommend you confirm all information contained on or linked from the Site with the relevant third-party providers.
The provisions of these Terms have been translated to the Vietnamese version, and are provided for your convenience. There may be some difference between the English and the translated Vietnamese version, and in the event of any such discrepancy, such difference shall be deemed a translation error and the English version shall prevail. use. If in doubt about the accuracy of the information contained in the translation, please refer to the English version.
SCOPE OF OUR SERVICES
Travelner provides an online platform that helps customers browse flights from different airlines, and/or accommodation (where available), sightseeing services, and make reservations for those services. Users can make reservations for services offered by hotels, airlines and/or any other service providers (“Suppliers'') on the Website. By making a reservation through the Website, you can book flight tickets, hotel rooms, or other services. We will send a booking confirmation via your email. We reserve the right to refuse your booking as set forth below.
We do not endorse, and do not warrant, that all information provided is accurate, complete, appropriate or the latest available, and we are not responsible for any errors (including typographical and arrangement errors), obstruction (whether due to temporary and/or local damage, repairs or upgrades to the Site or other reasons), inaccuracies, confusion or miscommunication deviation or failure to transfer information. This includes all information on the Website or our other platforms in relation to aircraft type, seating arrangements, seat spacing, in-flight entertainment systems and Wi-Fi, or any other information regarding in-flight amenities.
This Website makes no claims and does not imply any recommendation or suggestion as to the quality of service or ratings of the Providers listed on the Website. We deny any claim, loss or liability for the quality or condition of an existing Supplier listed on the Website (which provides flights, hotels or other services). Providers may be presented in a different form of ranking based on criteria including but not limited to reviews, ratings or other factors. The ratings given are calculated based on automatic algorithms, which may be updated and changed from time to time, in our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to refuse any User or reservation (or in some cases, cancel a booking confirmation) at our sole discretion for any reason and without giving reasons for the rejection/refusal/cancellation. Reasons for denying the User or the reservation or canceling the booking confirmation may include, but are not limited to:
- Violation of these Terms, commercial or economic sanctions by global or national authorities, embargoes, prohibition regulations, fraud or theft (or suspected or suspected fraud) or theft);
- Suspected criminal activity, suspicious booking, unavailable service or no longer provided by the Provider;
- Users provide incorrect, false or misleading information, problems with exchange, information, credit card transactions;
- Inappropriate behavior;
- Threats, insults;
- Refusal to provide information, practical obstacles, difficulties or malfunctions in communication;
- Real Error (which is an error on the Website (for example in pricing terms) that no ordinary person would consider appropriate or meaningful in business. The paid amount will be refunded without any other charges in such case);
- History of violation of these Terms or being denied, or being on any “blacklist” or “watch list” of governments or international organizations.
In the event that a booking is refused or canceled by Travelner while the payment has been made, Travelner will refund the paid amount at no additional charge. We may delete or remove (“Remove”) a User's membership of this Website at any time, temporarily or permanently. Removed Users are prohibited from attempting to use the Site under any other name or through other Users.
Suppliers’ Rules and Restrictions
Additional terms and conditions of third-party providers will apply to bookings and purchases of travel products and services selected by the customer. Please read these additional terms and conditions carefully. The Customer agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase as set forth by the third-party vendor that the Customer has chosen, including but not limited to payment of the full amount on due and subject to the rules and restrictions of the third-party provider regarding the availability and use of charges, products or services. We reserve the right to cancel a customer's subscription if full payment is not received on time.
Some hotel suppliers may require the Customer to present a credit card or a cash deposit to pay for additional charges during your stay upon check-in. That deposit has nothing to do with any payments or amounts owed for the hotel reservation.
Airlines and third parties providing travel services may change the prices, package details, tours, flights and other information displayed on the Website at any time. Therefore, all prices displayed on this Website are subject to change without prior notice. There are many factors that can affect the price such as currency exchange fluctuations, fuel surcharges, tax increases and airfares.
Fares are not guaranteed until your flights are ticketed. Prior to your form of payment being processed and accepted successfully, if there is a change in the price of air fare or any other change, you may be notified of this change and only upon such notification you have the right to either accept or decline this transaction. If you elect to decline this transaction, you will not be charged. After your flights are ticketed, all changes are subject to availability, additional fees, airline rules and regulations.
At the time of booking, customers will be informed of taxes, airport surcharges and other related surcharges (applicable at the time of booking). However, these amounts are subject to change prior to the customer's departure time.
Customers are obliged to provide all information about passport, visa, health information when requested. We can assist customers in providing such information, but it is our responsibility to ensure the accuracy, completeness and validity of the required information of passports, visas, and health conditions of the customer. Any fines, payments or costs incurred will be the responsibility of the customer in the event that such information does not meet the requirements of the government (except in the case of an error caused by us). If you need assistance with information related to visa, passport and other necessary documents for your trip, please inform us. We can assist customers with information about visa, passport and other documents required for the international flight you have booked. If requested, we can assist in obtaining a visa through a visa service agent and charge a fee. For online booking, customers can directly contact the appropriate visa agencies. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by external service providers, and are not responsible for any loss or damage to the customer related to such information ( except in the case of an error caused by us).
Price Match Promise
Travelner aims at offering our customers first-class services at competitive prices. Therefore, we attempt to ensure customers’ best value of money with our Price Match Promise.
At Travelner, we won't be beaten on price. So within twenty-four (24) hours of booking, if you see a lower price (including taxes and fees) for the identical travel services available for booking on a Major OTA Competitor’s site, Travelner will match that price.
For airfares, the flight itinerary that beats our rate must be identical to Travelner’s flight itinerary. This means that each and every element of each offer matches including airline(s), flight number(s), itinerary, date(s), number of customers and seat type.
For other travel services, the following details of the product must be the same with our products including but not limited to room type, inclusions, vehicle type, time of departure and other terms.
Customers must ensure that the lower-price product is live on a competitor's site and is available to be booked at the time you contact us, as determined by our customer care representatives.
Our Price Match Promise does not apply to:
- Membership program websites.
- Corporate discounts or rates.
- Group, charter, rewards program, incentive, meeting, convention, or consolidator special rates.
- Products that are available only by using a coupon or other promotion not offered to the general public.
- Military, student, government, tour operator, bulk, vacation package or "Web Only" rates.
- “Opaque” tickets (where the airline booking details are unknown until after purchase) or tickets issued under a “bidding” or “auction” model.
- Fare errors.
Should you find a better price and want to invoke Price Match Promise, please contact us via [email protected] or call our Customer Service to share your booking number and all the details of the lower priced product (name of the airline, flight, itinerary, date, number of customers, seat type and other required details stated above).
You will also be asked to share the URL or screenshots to support our customer service representatives in verifying the itinerary details. Customer service must be able to locate the lower rate itinerary from the information you provide and decide whether it follows our Price Match Promise terms and conditions. If the request is not verified, or for which you have provided incomplete information, we reserve the right to deny any claims. After verification, you will be given the choice to keep your itinerary with a refund of the difference in total price or a full refund if you prefer cancelling your booking.
In addition to prices and fees set by travel providers, Travelner applies our service fees as described below. All Traveler fees in the Vietnam market are in Vietnam Dong (VND), charged per passenger, per ticket for flights; per room, per night for hotels; and per person for tours and other services. All fees are non-refundable and subject to change without prior notice.
The total fee will be converted in the currency you choose to pay at the current exchange rate. Banks or online payment service providers may add a payment processing fee and this cost is borne by the customer.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more details.
ONLINE BOOKING SERVICE FEE
|NEW BOOKING SERVICE FEE||APPLY TO||AMOUNT|
|Online flights booking fee||International and Domestic||FREE or subject to airlines’ regulations|
|Online hotels booking fee||All hotels||Included in the price|
|Car rental service fee||All car rentals||Included in the price|
|Tour booking service fee||All tours||Included in the price|
- Unless otherwise specified for each particular flight booking request, the E-ticket will be issued and sent to the customer's email address as soon as the payment is completed, and the Travelner verifies the payment successfully.
- When a Customer requests assistance with on-demand booking through Customer Service, a service fee may be higher than the service fee charged for the above online transactions. This service fee can range from 200,000 VND to 1,000,000 VND per passenger.
CHANGE REQUESTS SERVICE FEE
We can help you change your booked flight for free of charge as long as your ticket has not been issued yet. But new airfare prices will be applied at the time of change depending on the new flight date, time, class, route, or destination.
If your ticket has been issued, the change service fee will be charged on top of the fees incurred by the applicable airline as stated and non-refundable.
|Changes to Existing bookings||Air - Economy||Air - Business/First-class|
|Charges per passenger per ticket||Domestic||International||Domestic||International|
|After e-tickets are issued||VND 200,000||VND 1,000,000||VND 200,000||VND 1,000,000|
- Please refer to our Fare Rules before doing any transaction as most airline tickets are non-refundable, no name change is allowed on the ticket. Some tickets cannot be changed.
- All charges incurred for redemption or cancellation of tickets paid for by credit card may include a credit card surcharge set by the bank or card issuer.
- Airline fees also apply where a booking is changed and when tickets or documents are re-issued. Where we incur any liability for an Airline cancellation fee for any booking which you change or cancel, you agree to indemnify us for the amount of that fee. Where you seek a refund for a cancelled booking for which payment has been made to the Airline, we will not provide a refund to you until we receive the funds from that Airline.
- You cannot exchange the ticket from one airline to another.
- Some airlines will not allow the ticket to be reused if the original reservation was NOT cancelled within their designated timeframe.
- Travelner does not control the fees set by the airline and has no authority to waive them.
|Cancellation & Refunds||Air - Economy||Air - Business/First-class|
|Charges per passenger per ticket||Domestic||International||Domestic||International|
|After e-ticket are issued||VND 500,000||VND 1,500,000||VND 500,000||VND 1,500,000|
|** The above service fee is charged on top of the charges incurred by the specific airline or ticket booking terms.|
- All Airline Refunds/Future Credits are subject to each airline fare rules, policies and procedures
- Most of our airline tickets are non-refundable. Only available if our Travel Suppliers' fare rules allow cancellation and refunds, and we have accepted your request for a refund, you are not a "no show" (most "no show" bookings are in-eligible for any waiver from suppliers for refund processing), and if we are able to secure waivers from suppliers to process this requested cancellation and refund.
Travelner are able to help you request additional services with the airlines to make your trip more memorable. Please find below the list of services and fees that are charged on top of the applicable airlines’ fees.
|Special Services||Fee per person per way|
|Passenger Name Misspelling||VND 200, 000|
|Baggage Related Service||VND 200, 000|
|No-Show Services||VND 200, 000|
|Denied Boarding Services||VND 200, 000|
|Duplicate Booking Services||VND 200, 000|
|Advanced Seat Selection||VND 100,000|
- All Services noted are an On Request Basis ONLY and are subject to each Airline's review and approval process along with their fare rules, policies, and procedures.
- Name Misspelling means a passenger's name on their airline ticket does not match their passport or other universally accepted government ID.
- Baggage - Please retain all receipts and baggage tags.
- No-Show - Documentation advising why you were unable to make your scheduled departure will be required.
- Denied Boarding - Documentation as to why you were denied boarding of your scheduled departure will be required.
- Duplicate Tickets - Copies of all tickets, reflecting the exact same itineraries booked with us will be required in order to process a refund request.
Change or Cancellation of Hotels
For change, cancellation or refund requests of hotel bookings, the collected Travelner booking service fees will not be refunded. Travelner will charge a hotel room change and cancellation service fee of up to VND 300,000 for each request and does not include the change or cancellation fee applied by hotel partners or suppliers.
Change or Cancellation of Car Rentals
For change, cancellation or refund requests of car rental orders, the collected Travelner car rental service fees will not be refunded. Travelner will charge a service fee for changing and canceling a car rental order up to 200,000 VND for each request and does not include the change and cancellation fee applied by the providers for the booked service.
Change or Cancellation of Tours
For day tour services, collected Travelner booking service fees are non-refundable. Travelner will charge a service fee for changing and canceling tour orders up to 200,000 VND for each request and does not include the change and cancellation fee applied by the supplier for the booked service.
For change, cancellation, refund requests of package tours combined by air ticket, hotel, car rental services, change and cancellation fees will be applied in combination of applicable fees on services.
Other services as requested
Travelner can provide other travel services as requested such as Travel Insurance, Visas to other countries or VIP Support Service packages. Please read the specific Terms and Conditions for each service carefully and contact our Customer Service for further information.
Additional charges from hotels
Please note that all prices for hotel reservations provided through our Site are based on your selections, such as for the requested period of stay and number of guests, unless otherwise specified. Hotel prices are quoted per room and per night, unless otherwise specified. You are responsible for verifying whether your selection and any additional requests or services are reflected in the price displayed on the Site.
Breakfast is usually not included, unless otherwise stated. Hotel resort fees and other mandatory costs (see description below) and local taxes, tourist, or occupancy charges (if any) will be paid by you and are usually not considered in the Hotel Prices unless otherwise stated. You are responsible for verifying any explanations or policies provided by the hotel on the Site. Insurance of any kind is not included in the Hotel Prices, unless otherwise stated. The standard hotel room reservation is for one or two guests; an additional charge will usually be required for an extra bed. The hotel can refuse to accept additional guests if not notified in advance.
Please note that some hotels may charge you a resort fee but may require additional charges (or the like) to use certain services. The resort fee is usually not included in the Hotel Prices; more details will be included in the hotel’s description on the Site. You may also be charged directly by the hotel for products and services including but not limited to: energy surcharge, baggage handling fees, the cost of delivery of newspapers, in-room security costs, travel/tour fees, or the cost for cleaning the rooms under extraordinary circumstances. This practice of additional hotel charges is beyond Travelner’s control.
Optional incidental expenses and personal consumption charges (such as those incurred during the Hotel stay) are not usually included in the Hotel Price. Such charges include but are not limited to: parking fees, in-room minibar charges, telephone charges, room service, food and beverage costs, special (gala) dinner costs, movie rentals / movies-on-demand, and Internet usage costs. During certain peak holiday seasons, some hotels may make their special dinners compulsory (such as for the New Year, Christmas, Chinese New Year and other events). Such charges are not included in the room rate but will be displayed on the booking form. Please refer to more details listed under "Hotel Information", "Requirements Booking", "Cancellation Policy" or similar headings on the Site. If you are unsure whether or not a charge is included in the tariff, please contact Travelner Customer Service to clarify.
Certain hotels may add fees for transport or transfer to and from the airport (like in Maldives, you may need to travel between islands in order to reach the hotel). Travelner does not arrange any transport and is not responsible for such transport service. You agree that Travelner is not responsible for the quality, safety, frequency or service level of the transportation services, and for any loss or damage that may result from the use of such transportation services.
In some jurisdictions, hotels may be required by law to directly collect occupancy tax or local city tax from guests. Government authorities may also declare additional taxes and may require the hotel to collect such taxes directly. You agree to pay any and all of such taxes/costs to the hotel directly upon checkout, unless otherwise specified. If you have any questions, please contact Travelner Customer Service regarding any additional costs that may be included in the Hotel Price.
Additional charges and refunds
Each price listed on the Site is only available with certain conditions and these prices may change depending on the availability of booking, length of booking and/or other factors. Available prices can include additional taxes and other charges, but in certain circumstances it may not include taxes and other service charges;
You agree that you are responsible for verifying the total cost to be paid and other terms and details when the confirmation email is sent. You must verify the booking on the booking sheet;
You may cancel the booking at any time before the final confirmation is done. Any additional costs due to the use of credit cards or inter-bank fees charged for the shipping fees will be charged to you. If there is a discrepancy in the amount paid, Travelner will provide an email notification of the amount to be paid by you. In the event that you cancel the booking before paying in full any existing shortcomings, Travelner will refund the amount paid or, subject to any applicable rights you may have at law, refund an amount reduced by the reasonable costs incurred by Travelner as a result of the non-payment.
If you have any questions about the Services, you can contact Travelner Customer Service (in our working time).
Travelner is not responsible or liable for any cancelled issuing of e-tickets, e-vouchers, or other transactions caused by inaccurate transfer amounts, or exceeding the time limit for transfers or any payment that is not being made directly to Travelner’s bank account or Travelner payment channels.
It is a common requirement for travellers to possess valid travel insurance for their overseas vacations. Insurance should cover all personal accident and medical expenses, evacuation and repatriation, baggage losses, and cancellation or curtailment of their holidays. Travelner strongly recommends you purchase adequate travel insurance for your entire trip. Insurance attached to credit cards usually has very limited coverage.
We recommend you read your travel insurance terms and conditions carefully to ensure you understand clearly its coverage. Changes to your travel plans may require changes to your coverage, so please ensure you always confirm with your insurance provider that your policy’s coverage is adequate.
We may offer lower prices and/or promotions from time to time.
- Travelner may issue some promotional codes, to be used when customers make online bookings. Some Travelner promo codes can only be used when booking by phone or through our call center.
- Sign up for our newsletter to receive promotional codes via email.
- The maximum discount from all Travelner promo codes is our Service Fee and/or "Customer Service" fee (up to 70%).
- Travelner promo codes are non-transferable, non-saleable and non-exchangeable, and have no cash value.
- To receive the discount, the customer must enter a valid promo code in the promo code link on the checkout page. If the code is not entered, the discount will not be applied and has no value. If the code is not accepted or the coupon link is not available due to a technical error, you have the right not to purchase the product or service, but in any case, the promotion will not be applied after the purchase.
- Promo code offers may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice, even if other Websites are displaying similar offers.
- For all technical defects, the customer has no right of recourse except the right not to purchase.
- If the offer is revoked, the promo code will become invalid and the Website and system will not accept the promo code when entered. This is the final decision at that time. The customer has the right to continue buying at the original price or stop purchasing.
- The final price displayed (with or without promo code) will be the amount payable/shown on the invoice and no credit/discount will be applied after purchase for any reason.
- Traveler promo codes cannot be combined with other offers.
We reserve the right to decline any transaction if there is an error in the promo code value, even after the booking is created and the booking invoice is issued.
Service delivery process
Affiliate partners who have signed a cooperation contract or service contract with Travelner Vietnam Co., Ltd. are in charge of providing information, images, content about their products and services for posting on the Travelner.com website.
Travelner is only an intermediary between buyers and sellers, not the direct service provider to customers. Products on Travelner.com are intangible services, so they will not be delivered to customers. The Partner is fully responsible for the settlement of Customer's complaints and disputes related to the Products provided by the partner on Travelner.com.
After the customer has successfully paid, Traveler will send a booking confirmation email within 48 hours, with the following information:
- Reservation Code;
- Customer Name;
- Travelner Reference;
- Booking Information.
- Electronic Tickets or Vouchers
Customers can pay for tourism services and products in the following forms:
- International credit cards (Visa, Master Card, JCB...)
- Bank transfer
- Electronic wallet
- ATMs issued by domestic banks
Customers use the order code with registered details to use the service at the service provider's headquarters.
Order confirmation/cancellation and exchange process
3.1. Confirmation process:
Right after completing the order payment procedure on the website Travelner.com, customers will receive an email confirming booking information/schedule, and an email sending booking code/e-ticket.
3.2. Process of product refund, cancellation and exchange:
Refund, cancellation and exchange policy is applied to travel products and services posted on the website travelner.com. Some types of tickets are either No Refunds or Exchanges, depending on the service provider's regulations. Travelner only accepts cancellation and refund requests if our partners' regulations allow it, and we claim no responsibility from processing cancellation and refund requests. In addition, cancellation and refund requests are only accepted when the customer is NOT in the "no-show" category.
Refer to our Refund Policy for more details.
3.3 Dispute and complaint settlement process:
In the event of a dispute or complaint, the service provider is responsible for dealing directly with the Customer's complaints. Travelner only plays the role of guiding and supporting Customers. When receiving a customer's complaint about the services that the customer has ordered on Travelner.com, we will contact the service provider to request an explanation of information and settlement. those complaints.
Customers contact our Customer Service Department directly via Hotline or Travelner's email to submit Complaints. After receiving your complaint via phone or email, we will review the request and forward the complaint to the service provider.
Within 3 working days, if we have used all communication methods but cannot contact the service provider, we will terminate cooperation with that provider, and terminate the contract signed and publicly announced on Travelner.com.
All complaints should be sent to:
Banks or card processing service providers Travelner work with may charge some additional basic transaction fees for payments of travel services booked with Travelner. We do not collect any taxes other than the price shown. Taxes incurred will be the responsibility of the customer.
The total cost for the reservation service will be displayed in VND. Fees for exchange, refund, and cancellation services will be charged per ticket per passenger. If payment is not made, we reserve the right to cancel all reservations or void the booking process.
Customers can pay for services booked on Travelner.com by the following methods:
- Bank transfer
- Pay by e-wallet
- Pay online through payment gateways
- Pay by credit or debit card (Mastercard, Visa, JCB, American Express)
- Payment by domestic cards issued by Vietnamese banks.
When making payments, customers must comply with the regulations of Travelner and/or our payment partners to ensure safe and successful transactions. Refer to the Payment Guidelines for more details.
- We will collect and process your personal information, such as your name, electronic mail (e-mail) address, and your mobile phone number when you register to set up an account. You must provide us with accurate, complete, and latest information and agree to provide us with any proof of identity that we may reasonably request.
- Only you can use your own account and you represent and warrant that you will not authorize any other party to use your identity or your account for any reason, unless permitted by Travelner.
- You cannot assign or transfer your account to any other party.
- You must maintain the security and confidentiality of your account password and any identification we provide to you. In the event of any disclosure of your password, in any way whatsoever resulting in any unauthorized use of your account or identity, order(s) received from such unauthorized use shall still be considered as valid orders and we will process such order(s). Subject to any rights you may have at law, you hereby declare that Travelner is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the misuse of your account.
- If you no longer have control over your account, you are required to immediately notify us (e.g., your account is hacked in any way or your phone is stolen) so we can temporarily block and/or inactivate your account. Please note that you are responsible for your use of your account and may be liable for your account even if your account is misused by others.
- Travelner has the full right to temporarily block, delete, or deactivate your account at our sole discretion and for any cause without giving reasons for blocking, deletion, or deactivation of your account provided that this will not affect our obligations to provide any Services that have been purchased by you prior to that time (unless we also cancel those Services as permitted by these Terms). The reasons for blocking, deletion, or deactivation of your account may include but are not limited to:
- breach of these Terms,
- prohibitions in laws or regulations,
- fraud or theft (or indication or suspicion of fraud or theft),
- suspicion of criminal activity,
- suspicious ordering,
- you are providing inaccurate, erroneous or misleading information,
- your inappropriate behavior, threats, or insults,
- refusal to provide information,
- practical impediments,
- communication difficulties or breakdowns, or
- you are listed on any “black lists” or “watch lists” by governments or international organizations.
Welcome to the Travelner Rewards Program (the "Program"). As a member of the Program, you will be able to earn Travelner Rewards Points ("Points") every time you make a qualifying purchase from Travelner. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms & Conditions, you must opt out of joining the Program and not use any Points.
By enrolling in the Program, you agree to the following:
Only residents who are over eighteen (18) years of age and have provided Travelner with a valid email address are eligible to become Program members and earn Points. You automatically become a member when you create an account on Travelner unless you opt-out of the Program. The Program is void where prohibited by law of the customer's residence, and is subject to change as may be necessary to comply with such laws or regulations.
When you sign up your account will automatically be tied to your email address or a unique loyalty account number and you will be automatically enrolled in the Program. When you are logged into the Site you will be able to see the total amount of Points in your account, when the Points were earned as well as what Points have been redeemed.
For every dollar (US$1) or equivalent amount you spend with Travelner on flights and ancillary offerings such as flight upgrades and baggage fees that are purchased in the same transaction as your flights, you will earn one (1) Point. Qualifying purchases can be made online at Travelner.com, Travelner apps or over the phone. No Points will be provided for purchases of stand-alone ancillary offerings. Except where required by law or provided for in these Terms & Conditions, Points have no cash value. Points have no exchange rate to any market currency.
Travelner will attempt to credit your Account with the awarded Points on a timely basis, usually thirty (30) days after the booked travel was completed. However, you have the responsibility of making sure that your Points are properly credited. Please retain copies of your purchases for your records. Any claim for Points not credited accurately must be received by us within six (6) months of the date of claimed accrual of such Points.
Points may also be awarded to you by Travelner as a goodwill gesture in the context of customer service (e.g., courtesy waiver of applicable fees). To avail yourself of these courtesy points, you will need to sign up to our Points program on our website.
In general, Points will not expire as long as a Qualifying Purchase was made through your Travelner Account at least once every two (2) years. "Qualifying Purchase '' means a Points-eligible booking that has been completed. Points on your Account shall expire if no Qualifying Purchase was made through your Account for the preceding two (2) year period; however, Points awarded as a customer service courtesy will expire on the expiration date assigned to them and should be redeemed before the assigned date.
Points can be redeemed for products and/or discounts offered online at Travelner.com, Travelner app or by calling Travelner. The number of Points required to redeem for a product will be shown online at Travelner.com. Travelner reserves the right in its sole discretion to change the products offered as well as the number of points needed to redeem a product at any time. Travelner also reserves the right to limit the quantity of Points an account may redeem in a single transaction. Gift cards redeemed through the Program must be fulfilled online. All gift cards are subject to the issuer's own Terms & Conditions. At Travelner's discretion the Program may also allow you to use Points to get a discount off of certain types of travel or travel-related items booked on Travelner.com. Users are able to use the Points to make purchases that benefit third parties.
Participation in the Program
Travelner reserves the right at any time to limit Program enrollment. We may discontinue your membership and void or cancel your entire Points balance if you do not meet the Program eligibility requirements or any Points in your account are issued, received, or redeemed through fraud or theft, or otherwise illegally, or not as authorized in these Terms & Conditions.
You agree not to misuse Program privileges by conduct which is detrimental to us, including without limitation: attempting to accrue Points or redeem Points in a manner inconsistent with our policies or the intent of these Terms & Conditions; having multiple accounts; or participating in purchasing or redemption fraud. Points may not be shared or transferred.
The Program May be Suspended, Changed or Terminated
Travelner reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to suspend, change or terminate the Program, in whole or in part; to modify, limit or suspend the use of or redemption of Points in any respect; to modify or change redemption procedures, including the number of Points required for particular reward; to modify, limit or suspend the collection of Points, including but not limited to imposing time limits and changes in Points values. We may make these changes even though the changes may affect the value of Points already accumulated at any time and from time to time.
You understand and agree by participating in the Program that we can make these changes at any time, with or without notice. However, we may give you notice of changes to the Program by posting an updated version of this page via email. Travelner reserves the right to terminate the program with six months' notice, without compensation. This means that regardless of the number of Points you accumulate in the Program, your right to accumulate and redeem Points can be terminated six months after we give you notice.
You should not rely upon the continued availability of the Program, or any earning or redemption offers, merchandise or other offers made in connection with the Program. All merchandise and/or offers are available while supplies last and are subject to change and/or revocation without notice.
If you have any questions regarding the Program, we can be contacted by email at [email protected].
The Rewards Program is owned and operated by Travelner Vietnam, LTD and/or its affiliates. Travelner reserves the right to cancel, modify, restrict, waive or terminate the Rewards Program or any aspects or features of the Rewards Program. Points accumulated under the Rewards Program are not transferable, are not redeemable for cash, and may not be used for gift-giving purposes. You acknowledge that the points earned under the Reward Program Terms have no value and that the points are purely promotional and are provided without the payment of any consideration or other thing of value. Unless and until points are redeemed in accordance with these Rewards Program Terms, you have no right, title or interest in the points.
The material contained on this Site, including (without limitation) the software, design, text, and graphics (including trademarks) comprising this Site and the selection and layout of this Site, are owned or licensed by us and are protected by international intellectual property laws, including copyright.
You may use the Site only for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on the Site, or create any other material using material on the Site, without obtaining our prior written consent.
Trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining our prior written consent.
The Site, including trademarks, service-marks, business names, company names, logos, trade-names, get-up (trade dress), products, technology, and processes contained in this Site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by us or by third parties. No license is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms. Your use of this Site must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction.
Complaints about Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights
If there is evidence of an infringement of your Intellectual Property Rights, you or your representative (collectively, the "Sender") may submit a notice with the details listed below:
- Name and address of Sender;
- In case the Sender is not the owner of the Intellectual Property Rights or the exclusive holder of the Intellectual Property Rights, the name and address of the owner of the Intellectual Property Rights is required;
- Phone number, fax number (if any) and Sender's email address;
- Details sufficient to demonstrate an infringement of intellectual property rights, including the online address of the electronic copies;
- Sender's request to remove or disable access to the electronic copy or infringing version;
- A statement that the Sender finds in good faith a breach of the evidence;
- A statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate;
- A statement that Sender (a) is the owner or exclusive holder of the intellectual property rights that are being infringed; or (b) have legal permission to act as the sole owner or holder.
We will review and process notifications in accordance with the above requirements and in accordance with the laws of Vietnam.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any loss or damage that may result from fraud, forgery or alleged infringement of intellectual property rights.
You must only use this Site for lawful purposes and responsibly and cooperatively. Any breach of these Terms by you will result in legal action being taken by us against you.
You must not:
- Use another's personal information, including name, log in details or password without permission;
- Make any fraudulent, speculative, or false enquiries, bookings, reservations, or requests using the Site;
- Use the Site while impersonating another person;
- Post or transmit to or via the Site any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- Tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorized modifications to the Site; delete data from the Site without our permission;
- Knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the Site;
- Breach any third party's rights (including intellectual property rights and obligations of confidentiality owed to third parties) or infringe any laws in any jurisdiction in using this Site;
- Frame this Site as part of another site or cache this Site for commercial benefit; commit any act that may amount to a criminal offense or civil breach of any other jurisdiction;
- Attempt to do any of the above acts; or
- Knowingly permit another person to do any of the above acts.
Interactive Facilities and User Content
The functionality provided on the Site may include interactive communication facilities such as travel blogs, discussion groups, and other communication forums where individuals may submit or post reviews of travel experiences, travel plans, comments, and other information (collectively, “Interactive Facilities”).
You are solely responsible for your use of any such Interactive Facilities and agree that you use them at your risk.
You agree that by submitting, posting, or otherwise providing any message, travel blog, data, information, recommendations, opinions, reviews, news articles, directories, guides, text, music, sound, photos, video footage, art, illustrations, imagery, design, graphics, logos, audio clips and images, code or other materials (“Content”) to or through the Site (including by using Interactive Facilities), You:
- Grant to us and our affiliates (including, without limitation, our related entities) a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, broadcast, communicate, create derivative works from, publicly display and perform such Content throughout the world in any media, for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, a commercial purpose, without any compensation or remuneration to You (“Licence”);
- Expressly acknowledge that we may sub-license our rights under the Licence to third parties who may make use of the Content consistent with the Licence including, by way of example, on websites, in a written publication, a compilation of works, training materials, film, television program, script or screenplay of either ourselves or a third party expressly authorized by us;
- Grant us and our affiliates and sub-licensees the right to use your name or any other name that you submit in connection with such Content, at our discretion;
- Waive any entitlement to any moral rights you may have as an author of the Content (and warrant that you have obtained a waiver of moral rights from any person who may have such rights in the Content); and
- Agree that we are under no obligation to treat the Content as confidential or private information.
At our absolute and unfettered discretion, we reserve the right to remove, screen, edit or refuse to post without notice any Content submitted to, posted, or stored on the Site at any time and for any reason. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any Content posted, stored, or uploaded by You or any third party, or for any loss or damage to any such Content. We do not accept any responsibility for statements, representations, or other Content provided by You or other users of the Site, including individuals using Interactive Facilities. We reserve the right to disclose any Content as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, or lawful request. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary or other right or loss or damage in connection with your use of the Website and submission of Content.
For the avoidance of doubt, these Terms do not restrict your rights to re-use Content you have posted or otherwise provided to or through the Site.
By continuing to use the Website, you agree that:
- Do not use the Website or the Content for illegal or unauthorized activities.
- Do not use any equipment, software, or other technologies that may interfere or intentionally interfere with the operation of this Website.
- Do not use this Website or its Content for commercial purposes.
- Do not seek, create, inquire, use or submit automated elements or other forms of technology to collect or obtain information from this Website, or otherwise interfere with this Website.
You warrant that:
- You are of sufficient legal age to use this Site and create legal binding obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of using this Site;
- You are responsible (financially and otherwise) for all uses of this Site by you and those who access this Site using your login details, including your password; and
- The information you supply via the Site will be accurate and not misleading, deceptive, or likely to be misled or deceived.
You indemnify us and our officers, employees, and agents against all losses, costs, damages, claims, and expenses arising from:
- Any breach of these Terms by you;
- Any act or omission by you or an officer, employee or agent of you; or
- Any claim, action, demand, or proceeding by a third party against us or our officers, employees or agents caused or contributed to by you or an officer, employee, or agent of you.
We and our third-party providers of travel and travel-related products and services may disclose your personal information to others where directly connected with facilitating your travel arrangements and bookings and the provision of travel services and products. For example, we may disclose your personal information to airlines, hotels, car rental companies, and other service providers in facilitating your travel arrangements.
At all times we retain the right to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
We may disclose aggregated information about users and use statistics relating to the Site and aggregated information about our sales and trading patterns to others.
These Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of Vietnam.
Limitation of Liability
You use this Site at your own risk.
This site is provided by us on an "as is" basis. We do not warrant or represent that the content of this site is accurate, up-to-date or complete, or that it does not infringe the rights of any third parties. We make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the site, its contents, or any of the products or services supplied through the site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all implied representations and warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties that the products and services offered and supplied through the site will be of merchantable quality, fit for any purpose, or will comply with any descriptions on the site or samples.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (including our officers, employees, shareholders, or other representatives) are not liable for any loss or damage, however, caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with your use of or inability to access this site or the purchase and use of any products and services supplied via this site. This limitation of liability (whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence) or statute) applies to all damages of any kind including compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, personal injury and claims of third parties.
In the event that our Site fails to operate or causes you loss or damage, your sole remedy is the refund of any money that you paid to us to use this Site.
Your access to and use of this Site is subject to factors beyond our control. We do not represent or warrant that this Site, the server that makes it available, or any of the products or services supplied through this Site will be free of errors, viruses, or defects or that the service will be uninterrupted or timely. Because of the nature of the Internet, we do not warrant that this Site will be secure and we will not be liable for any disruptions to the Site. We do not represent that any of the travel products and services set out on the Site will be suitable for you. You release us from any claims in relation to the travel products and services described on the Site, including but not limited to claims that the travel products and services are not suitable.
The travel products and services offered and promoted via the Site are products and services of third parties. Our role is to facilitate your travel arrangements, including processing your bookings and making payments. We are acting as an agent for third-party providers. Your legal relationship in respect of the third party products and services is with the relevant third-party provider.
If any warranties are implied by law that cannot be excluded, then our liability for breach of such warranties is limited, at our option, to:
- In the case of products:
- The replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products;
- The payment of the cost of replacing the products or acquiring equivalent products;
- In the case of services:
- The supply of the services again;
- The payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Travelner shall not be liable for any non-performance or violation of these Terms, such as for transaction failure, restricted access to the Site, or any damage or harm to users caused by any act or condition beyond the reasonable control of either you or us (“Force Majeure Event”).
Force Majeure Events include but are not limited to natural disaster (floods, earthquakes), epidemic, riot, a declaration of war, war, military action, terrorist action, embargo, sanctions, changes in laws or regulations, lightning, hurricanes/typhoons/ cyclones, labor strikes, demonstrations, airline or hotel bankruptcy or insolvency, and cyber-attacks.
Travelner shall not be responsible for any damages or losses caused by any means to any party because of the Force Majeure Event.
We may link our Site to other sites on the World Wide Web. We are not required to maintain or update these links. These links are provided for your convenience only. It does not mean that we have reviewed these sites or that we endorse them. We are not responsible for the content of other sites, even if we link to them and we are not recommending these sites or their products or services to you.
We make no warranties and accept no liability if you suffer any loss or damage in relation to material contained on external sites or using another's product or services.
Our third-party providers’ online booking facilities utilize Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to ensure the security of all online booking transactions. SSL encryption is automatically enabled whenever the user submits confidential information to us via the Internet.
Within Travelner's online booking facilities, there are two methods of transmitting credit card information to the booking; either the user submits their details during the booking process or, if the user has an existing profile, the information is sent directly from our profile database into the booking, bypassing the Internet entirely.
This Site may store cookies on your web browser in order to improve service for you on your subsequent visits to the Site.
By using cookies, websites can track information about visitor’s use of the Site and provide customized content. Most web browsers can be configured to notify the user when a cookie is received, allowing you to either accept or reject it. You may also inspect the cookies stored by your web browser and remove any that you do not want.
Except as otherwise specified, we may amend these Terms at any time without notice to you by posting amended Terms on the Site. The amended Terms will take effect immediately when they are posted on the Site.
We may terminate this agreement, your registration with or ability to access this Site and/or any other services provided to you by us, and any other agreement between us, immediately if you breach any of these Terms.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended to be created between you and us by these Terms.
Except as required by law or otherwise specified by us, you must provide any notices to us by email to [email protected] . We will provide any notices to you by email to any email address provided by you. Notices will be taken to have been received 24 hours after the email is sent unless the sending party receives notice that the address is invalid or that the email has not been received.
If any of these Terms are invalid or unenforceable, they will be struck out, and the remaining Terms will remain in force.
Travelner has no responsibility in managing or controlling the third parties.
If we do not act in relation to a breach by you or others of these Terms, this does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
In these Terms, the term "Site" includes any email bulletins or other content that we provide to you via or initiated from this Site.
If you use the Site for or on behalf of a third-party ("Third-party"), such as a family member or a traveling companion, you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of information provided in connection with such use. In addition, you must inform the Third-party of these Terms and all applicable terms and conditions. When using the Site for or on behalf of a Third-party, you agree to indemnify and hold Travelner harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, suits and claims including legal fees, arising from or connected to the breach of these Terms or negligence by you and/or the Third-party.
You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms, without our prior written consent.
We reserve the right to change, modify, add and delete these Terms (or parts thereof) at any time where this is necessary to comply with any law or regulation binding on us or to reflect a change to our operational practices, provided that we will use reasonable endeavours to provide notice of material changes on the Site. We may amend the Terms at any time by posting a variation on the Site. The latest version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions.
Except where expressly stated, nothing in these Terms is intended to grant to any third party any right to enforce any term or to confer on any third party any benefits under these Terms.
Notices given pursuant to these Terms shall be deemed sufficiently given if they are in writing and forwarded by registered post or recorded delivery service or equivalent to either Party (at our registered address, or otherwise notified). Traveloka may give notice to you by means of a general notice published on the Site or to your email address set out in your account. You must give notice to Travelner by registered post or recorded delivery service or equivalent to either Party (at our registered address, or otherwise notified).