Changes and cancellation
What are the fees for changing my ticket?
We can help you change to the preferred flight for free in case your ticket has not been issued yet. But if the ticket is issued, the fare is updated to you by email after checking with the airline on each booking.
If your ticket has been issued, the change fee will be charged as the table below and non-refundable.
|Changes to Existing Tickets (exchange)||Air - Economy||Air - Business/First|
|Within 4 hours||US$ 50||US$ 50|
|Within 10 days of new travel date||US$ 250||US$ 250|
|Beyond 10 days of new travel date||US$ 200||US$ 250|
Please pay attention:
- If you wish to change or cancel flights booked online and paid for using PayPal, you must contact our Online Customer Service Team via email: [email protected] Any fees for such change or cancellation must be made via credit card and will attract the applicable credit card surcharge.
- Airline fees also apply where a booking is changed and when tickets or documents are re-issued. Where we incur any liability for an Airline cancellation fee for any booking which you change or cancel, you agree to indemnify us for the amount of that fee. Where you seek a refund for a canceled booking for which payment has been made to the Airline, we will not provide a refund to you until we receive the funds from that Airline.
- You cannot change the name on an airline ticket or give the ticket to someone else
- You cannot exchange the ticket from one airline to another.
- Some tickets do not allow any change.
- Some tickets are non-refundable. Usually, non-refundable tickets can be used only towards the purchase of other non-refundable tickets.
- Some airlines will not allow the ticket to be reused if the original reservation was NOT canceled within their designated timeframe.
- Travelner does not control the fees set by the airline and have no authority to waive them.