Cheap flights to Tromso
Ready for your next trip?
Fast Way to Book Our Cheapest Flights!
You told us when where, now let us take you there with our best price on over 600 airlines, guaranteed!
Choose Travelner to be your trusted companion
Find the cheapest flights available to your favorite destinations
Various and luxurious hotel options for you to find your perfect retreat.
Get helpful travel advices from A to Z so that you can travel like a pro.
Contact us at anytime for instant support from our professional team.
Your request is being processed, please stand by
Best hotels in Tromso
Enter City Hotel
Radisson Blu Tromso
Clarion Hotel Trondheim
COVID RestrictionsView COVID Travel Restrictions for Norway
Open for Travel
COVID-19 negative certification subject to special conditions.
Quarantine requirement at government designated site.- subject to categorisation.
Travel Documents Requirements
Several measures are introduced for travellers from relevant countries with effect from midnight on Saturday, November 27th. The following rules must be observed:
- Provide documentation of a negative test-result taken during the 24 hours leading up to your entry into Norway. Valid test methods are a PCR-based test or a rapid antigen-based test.
- Complete the registration form prior to travelling.
- Undergo further testing upon arrival in Norway.
- Enter a 10-day quarantine period.
Norway is accepting “EU Digital COVID certificates” (EUDCC) from 24 June 2021.
Holders of EUDCC or COVID certificates from countries and territories listed here will be allowed to enter Norway, without being subject to further restrictions (testing before entry, testing upon arrival, quarantine, and travel registration).
The criteria for valid certificates are:
Certificate of full vaccination, which is valid if one of the following conditions applies:
- 7 days have elapsed since the second dose of vaccine has been received.
- 21 days have elapsed after vaccination in the case of vaccines for which only one dose is scheduled.
- Vaccination with a single dose (1 of 1) of any vaccine for people who have recovered from COVID-19 if either 7 days have elapsed after vaccination or 5 days have elapsedafter the test.
- The following EMA approved vaccines are accepted:
Covishield (Serum Institute of India)
COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen from Johnson & Johnson/Janssen Pharmaceuticals
Certificate of recovery from COVID-19. Validity: 11-180 days
Travellers without EUDCC containing certificates of full vaccination or recovery from areas classified as “red”, “dark red” and purple in the EU/EEA, Switzerland or the UK are allowed to travel to Norway and are required to:
- Complete the registration form prior to travelling;
- Undergo further testing upon arrival in Norway;
- Enter a 10-day quarantine period.
Test upon arrival: You are required to take a Covid-19 test upon arrival in Norway. The test must be a rapid antigen test and you have to wait for the test result before proceeding. If there is no test center at the point of entry or the test center is closed, you must get tested within 24 hours from the entry. In the case of a positive rapid antigen test, the person must take a PCR test within 24 hours from arrival.
Frequently asked questions
Book flights in just 4 easy steps
Here’s a quick overview of the process, from start to finish.
1. Search flight
Search preferred flights and available deals by choosing your destination, your trip (one way, round trip or multi cities), arrival date, return date, number of travelers, class.
Fill in information
2. Fill in information
Fill in the online form for all passengers with full names, gender, date of birth, passport details as they appear on the passenger's passport, and contact details
Pay your booking to secure reservations either by Credit / Debit card, Paypal Account, or wire transfer to our HSBC Bank account.
After payment, you may receive a follow-up email from our team for further support.
After payment is verified successfully, we will issue an E-Ticket and send it to you via email.
Print off your E-Ticket and make sure you keep it with you at all times during travel.