What are the benefits of having travel insurance to Rwanda?
- Hospital room and board expense
- COVID-19 Medical Expenses
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Trip delay and interruption
- Lost Baggage
Discounts and savings claims are based on multiple factors, including searching over 600 airlines to find the lowest available fare. Promo codes shown (if any) are valid for savings for qualified bookings off our standard service fees. Seniors and youth may find specific discounted fares offered by certain airlines subject to airline qualifications. Military, bereavement, and visually impaired travelers are eligible for discounts off our post-booking service fees as outlined in the compassion exception policy, mentioned in our Terms and Conditions.
* Savings based on median fares found on Travelner last month. All fares are for round-trip tickets. Fares include all fuel surcharges, taxes & fees, and our service fees. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-assignable. Name changes are not permitted. Fares are only correct at the time of display. Displayed fares are subject to change, availability and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking. The lowest fares may require an advance purchase of up to 21 days. Certain blackout dates may apply. Holidays and weekend travel may have a surcharge. Other restrictions may apply. Save money by comparing multiple airlines within our website and choosing the lowest fare.
The system is processing the payment Please do not close the browser during processing